#44 | Darine with Laura Didyk: The Benefits of Inclusive Leadership
Inclusivity is a word that gets thrown around a lot. But what does it really mean? Diversity, equity, and inclusion are (finally) increasingly being understood as an important driver of positive impact and business results. Even more important, DEI ensures that people find dignity and respect when they show up for work every day. Our STANDOUT guest, Laura Didyk is a long-term advocate for diversity, inclusion, and small businesses. Laura is the Vice President of Client Diversity at BDC, she leads the bank’s national approach to support Canada’s diverse entrepreneurs, including women, Black, and Indigenous: helping their businesses, and our economy, thrive.
- The 3 key elements to get into a leadership role and build a successful career
- The benefits of prioritizing inclusivity in your organization
- Ways to take action on diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace
- Plus much more...
Connect with Laura Didyk:
Become The Leader You Were Meant To Be:
- Get the copy of the book STANDOUT From The Crowd: https://www.thesmartwmn.com/standoutbook
- Connect with Darine: https://www.linkedin.com/in/darinebenamara/
Listen/Subscribe to The STANDOUT From The Crowd Podcast:
- Spotify: https://postly.link/f36
- Apple Podcasts: https://postly.link/SMR
- Castbox: https://postly.link/WW8
- YouTube: https://postly.link/CXx
Other episodes you may like: