#57 | Darine with Leigh Naturkach: What makes values-based leaders different?
The past few years have been plagued with extensive, evasive, and disheartening leadership failures. With the challenges post C-19 and the racial/equity tensions that are impacting our society, there has never been a more important time to foster values-based leadership in organizations and communities. Our STANDOUT guest, Leigh Naturkach is the Executive Director at the Mosaic Institute. During our conversation, she is going to share how she leveraged values-based leadership as the motivation to “lead forward” toward her desired vision.
- The principles of value-based leadership
- The qualities of a value-based leader
- The pillars of value-based leadership
- Plus much more...
Connect with Leigh Naturkach:
www.mosaicinstitute.ca | linkedIn.com/leighnaturkach
Become The Leader You Were Meant To Be:
- Get the copy of the book STANDOUT From The Crowd: https://www.thesmartwmn.com/standoutbook
- Connect with Darine: https://www.linkedin.com/in/darinebenamara/
Listen/Subscribe to The STANDOUT From The Crowd Podcast:
- Spotify: https://postly.link/f36
- Apple Podcasts: https://postly.link/SMR
- Castbox: https://postly.link/WW8
- YouTube: https://postly.link/CXx
Other episodes you may like: